Monday 9 June 2014

Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Beautiful Crafters
Shilpa here today with Mixed Media Canvas,
which is inspired by A Sketch given by Jaya for 

I liked the sketch so much, that I used it as it is and tried to bring small details on my canvas.


To divide the canvas in two parts, which you can see in a sketch, I used two different stencils to create the texture.  Upper part has done with Crafters workshop Mini Spinning Tops stencil and lower part with Memory box Rhapsody stencil, I love this design. I've used Shabby shutters and Squeezed Lemonade distress paints to bring the color on canvas.


I've also done texture stamping in the background with Peeled paint distress ink, Cofee Archival ink, Prima Square stiches stamp, text stamp and tiny circle stamp.


Lulupu store has these wonderful Wood Veneer Journal Cards from Studio Calico, its use is versatile. I used it as a center piece. I brought texture and color on it to match with background. Ohh, yes and the Prima junkyard light bulb, isn't it gorgeous? I made it my flower vase. And the main attraction is the dimensional Pink Flower stickers from Ek Success.  

I hope my mixed media canvas inspired you to link up your beautiful creations to our current sketch
waiting to see what you come up with the sketch.....

Lots of Love,
Shilpa







8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Shilpa!! Love the color combo, stencilled BG n the cute sakura flowers in bulb vase :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous one Shipa.Beautiful floral arrangement! Love the bright cheery colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is OUTSTANDING!!!
    Love the pinks and green sand all the amazing details.
    It's an inspired interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb Shilpa :) love it ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your canvas Shilpa! This is so gorgeous.Love the awesome textures you gave. Beautiful and so Refreshing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a lovely canvas Shilpa. Love d way Uve used d light bulb

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.