Friday 13 June 2014

Guest Designer - Erum

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,
Some crafters steal our heart with their creations,
and Erum (ET) from Vibgyyour Krafts is one of them...
and we are super excited to have her as our Guest Designer yet again here at Lulupu blog today,
for 
We have enjoyed her cards and creativity in our challenges, many times she is a winner....
Please Welcome, Erum,



"Hey everyone! I am Erum aka E.T. from VIBGYOR Krafts. This is my Hat trick post as GDT at Lulupu! I was so excited when I saw my card as one of the favs. This time I played along with Lulupu's sketch challenge in a different card style, no it's not shabby chic - a bit grungy this time around. I hope you will like it and I hope you will stop by my BLOG to leave a bit of love."

Here is my card...


This color combination was given to me by a customer of mine and I was very unsure of it :) My card consists of two panels for the background. I heat embossed chevron background for the top panel and did second generation stamping on the blue panel. I added a deep red panel to add an oomph to the dull design and it made all the difference, the doily lace in soft pink adds interest and gels the blue with the background. After the background was all set, I diecut the flower, stamped a texty stamp on it and ink distressed it a bit so it wouldnt look stark white against the background. Added my favourite frame and some gears to bring everything together. In the end I decided to add a bit of sparkle with some glitter enamel dots! Thats it! I hope you like it."


10 comments:

  1. You are pure genius and you know I love your work and u too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing card... just so inspiring for this challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and superb color combo Erum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to see Erum guesting here at lulupu..I am fan of her work..today's card is no exception :) !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flower!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a stunning colour combination and composition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would say you nailed that color combination ... such stunning details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG !! another stunner from you Erum your card is just so gorgeous !! ..I so love your take on our sketch challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.