Thursday 12 June 2014

CAS Card - Best Ever

Hello dear friends! This is Deepti here, hope you have enjoyed the posts by our talented team members, Jaya, Valou, Kripa and Shilpa. And now it's my turn to inspire you.. I'm here with a trendy and CAS card! ;)

Here is the sketch set by Jaya.. 



And here is my card!


I've turned the sketch upside down! I've used patterned papers from Papermania and Simple Stories.. Stamped (Kaisercraft) the sentiment in Archival jet black ink.. :) I've added so many diecut stickers and I love how the card turned out. I never made a card this trendy.. :p Hope you guys like it. Kindly play along our current challenge and have fun. And hey!

Don't forget to check and shop at our new site. It's really AWESOME!

Wondering what's this pic about?? Then come on  June14th here to watch the fun.. ;)


Thank you so much for stopping by.. :)

Supplies Used


9 comments:

  1. So many fun elements! Looks great, Deepti!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, Deepti! Love cute little embellishments and its composition on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally floored by this card, Deepti. Very well-made !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ! Awesome card Deepti !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome interpretation of the sketch Deepti! Love your card soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are so amazing .. I love all of your designs .. keep inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy and fun card. love everything - the way you've arranged d embellies, the tiny splatters and thread.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card looks great with the mix if different colorful elements and white space. Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.