Saturday 7 June 2014

Guest Designer: Indira Tanwar - Flower Tutorial

Hello friends! This is Deepti here, hope you are enjoying the fine and pleasant weather.. ;) We are having intermittent rains here so I'm enjoying it.. :) Anyway! back to business now.. 
As you guys already know that 'Indira from Arty Sorts' won the Feminine Card Challenge #30 with her unique creation.. Let's put our hands together for Indira, we have the very great pleasure to have you here as our guest designer. We love your work and you already stole our hearts with your beautiful creations, Indira.. :)

Now over to her..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey peeps. I am Indira Tanwar from Arty Sorts blog. Glad to be back on Lulupu as a GD yet again!
I am sharing a tutorial for handmade flower which I had used on my winning card in Lulupu’s previous challenge.

Although there is no dearth of readymade flowers from various brands, I still prefer making my own flowers. That way you never out of stock and you can customize them to suit your project size and color. Below is a detailed pictorial giving step-by-step instructions to make the flower. In case you have any queries, do drop in a comment here and I will be happy to answer.


I also made a card based on the current sketch challenge at Lulupu. I have used these flowers to embellish my card and show their applicability.


Awesome isn't it? Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful tutorial and your card is absolutely gorgeous.. It's so nice to have you here.. Thanks again.. 

Ok friends! Hope you've enjoyed this post, And please don't forget to play along with our current challenge.. Only few days left to participate! Hurry up!! ;)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats & thanks for sharing this indira, beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.. thanks for the tutorial indira. . Your blooms are always a pleasure to see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blooms Indira..I loved the tutorial specially bcoz it totally handmade no special tools needed..:) !! Thanks for the lovely tut..n your card is Beautiful..bright blooms really stand out on white bg .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely flowers and card ..thanks for sharing tute Indira..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Indira! Love the gorgeous carnations! So gorgeous! thank you for the easy tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty flowers. I've always been scared to trying out handmade flowers, but u've made it look not so complicated! tempted to give it a go

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girls!! I m happy you liked the tutorial. Do try it out!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.