Thursday 8 May 2014

Pastel Feminine card with colouring!

Hello beautiful crafters,

Valou here,

Hope you are having fun with our current

So here is my inspiration for the challenge.



For this card, I used some flowery paper, some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " pink Bazzil Cardstock ". I have necks edges in the sewing machine.

Under the image, I stuck a band of polka-dot pink paper which I drilled with a puncher border " Tonic Studio ". Above, I added some ribbon " blue Organza ".

On the right-hand side of my card, I added a die-cut realized with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Cherry Lynn Designs ". I inked it to the ink "Distress Walnut Stain".

Then, on the top of my card, I added a border "Butterflies" realized with a dies " Joy! Craft ".


I used an image "Star In My Pocket" whom you can find HERE.

I colorized it in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Tea Dye" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink " Distress Broken China.
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lilac".
- Ink "Distress Spun Sugar".

- Glitter Stickels Diamond.

I inked the edges of my image with some ink "Distress Broken China" and I also sewed it to the sewing machine.


For the decoration, I added a big turquoise blue rose, a lilac rose (30 mm), two cloth white roses, two yellow and pink pink(rose) (10 mm) and buttons of white pink.

I also added two flowers realized with dies two "Memory Box", "Scalloped Posie". In the center of each of these flowers, I stuck a small turquoise blue pearly pearl.

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".



Hope you liked my card and were inspired to enter our  Lulupu Challenge#30- Feminine cards!



Supplies used-






3 comments:

  1. Its such a lovely card. Love the colors and flowers. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card....the flowers look beautiful with the beautifully coloured image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pastel colour card! Such soft colours and pretty flowers and butterflies make the card very lively :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.