Tuesday 13 May 2014

Guest Designer: Ujjwal - Layered Card

Hi Friends,

Welcome to another Guest Designer post here at Lulupu blog! We have a recent challenge winner the lovely Ujjwal with a gorgeous feminine layered card. Absolutely loved this style with so many details. Thank Ujjwal for taking time to share this beautiful inspiration with us :) over to her


I’m Ujjwal living in Pune, India. I am a software engineer turned Stay-at-home-mom to a 23 month old little girl.



I love to create things and experimenting with different styles. Though CAS is my all time favorite, I do indulge in layering every now and then.

And that is what today's card is all about. 







I had a blast working with the soft color palette and the MDF laser cut really adds so much to the whole look of the card. The cluster of punched stripes is also a great way to use of paper scraps.

I hope you like what I did for this challenge's inspiration and feel inspired to participate.

Thank for having me here, team Lulupu!

9 comments:

  1. such a lovely card ujjwal!!! loved blooms, laser cut and soft colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, very feminine and loved the use of the laser cut and strips of punced border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layering ujjwal.. gorgeous colot tones too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ujjwal. I am a big fan of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Ujjwal! Such a pretty card! I love everything in it.. beautiful blooms and the mdf adds to the look! thank you for the inspiring post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo creative and a different way of putting the punched lace

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow !! what an gorgeous cardUjjwal ! simply love the color and your perfect design ..Fab use of Mdf ..Thank you so much for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.