Friday 23 May 2014

Snowhite inspired Card!

 Hello Friends,

Valou here,

Hope you are enjoying the beautiful creations by the design team members so far. Am totally excited about thsi challenge and i have decided to make a card inspired from the movie Snow white and the 7 Dwarfs! Here is my take on it...



Isn't the image really cute? I used an image " Sherri Baldy ", whom you can find HERE.



I have cut the image and stuck it on a die-cut created with" Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Majestic Ovals ".



For the rest of the decoration, I added the following flowers on which I added some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle":


The challenge links will remain open till May, 31st and I hope you join us!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Valou! I love that pop of blue so much! beautifully coloured image!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.