Monday 20 January 2014

Scrap a Card

A big warm good morning to all your wonderful crafters out there! :)

Winter has certainly set in here, and its sooooo difficult to get out of bed each morning! I wish the lil ones didnt have school! Hehehe.. Anyway..

Thanks for playing along with us at challenge # 23, we shall be announcing the winners soon!!

 Here's our new challenge for this fortnight :)


 CHALLENGE #24 - Use your Scraps 

and here is a card that I made from my left over scraps and embellishments! The idea of this card is that you can make a totally new card from various bits and pieces lying around.



The flowers. laces, paper doilie and the die cuts were all available from previous projects.
The edges of the printed papers are used with "Old Distresser".

Under the image, I stuck of the white lace and the white satin ribbon from my last project. 

Then, I added a small bow with a fall of ribbon " pink Organza " and I decorated it with a small pearl heart.


I used a stamp " Stampart ". I colored it with " Distress ink "

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Tea Dye" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Walnut Stain" for shoes. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick" for the dress. 
-  Glitter Stickels Froste Lace (socks, lace of the dress, the flower).

I have stamped my image on the available die cut and then embossed it with "Heat Gun", some ink " Versamark " and some powder " Frantage - Shabby Pink ". Then, I stuck it with the foam 3-d.



All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels".


I added borders "Butterflies" that was lying around to add some glam. I embossed the second with some ink " Versamark " and some powder " Frantage-Enamel - Aged Pink ". I stuck the butterflies only on their body to give of the volume.



Thats all from me for today! :) 

We hope you play along :) 

Ill be back with a tute on creating gorgeous backgrounds with Lindys! :) 

Thank you for all the appreciation of my work, it inspires me to create more! :) Leave us some love :) 

 Supplies used- Welcome to Lulupu's Challenge #24 - Use your scraps Please click on the blue box below by Inlinkz to add your entry with a direct link to the specific post. Thanks for participating! We'll hop on over to your blog soon to check it out! :) 



 Team Lulupu!

2 comments:

  1. That doesn't look like being made from scraps.. that looks amazing ! I made one out of wrapping paper... can I post that ??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.