Wednesday 2 January 2013

Lulupu Challenge #8 - Love is in the Air

Hello Everyone!

Lets welcome this year which is fresh and new, Lets cherish each moment its beholds, Lets celebrate this new year with new hope ..
Wishing all the viewers, followers and friends 

 A VERY HAPPY & PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR !!

Its been a fabulous journey all through 2012 with your love and blessings. A Big Thank you from the entire Team Lulupu for joining this beautiful journey with us and encouraging us to dare and challenge ourselves with every monthly challenge.

We hope we are able to satisfy your creative cravings with fabulous Monthly challenges, ideas, techniques and latest Craft supplies at the best affordable prices! Lulupu Store was conceptualized to help more and more crafters to pick up Card making, Scrapbooking and any form of Papercraft and be your favourite and friendly Craft Store. We hope we continue to help you and amaze you as always!

We have 2 new Crafters joining the fun this month onwards as the official Lulupu Design Team Members since Shruti and Nikita will be taking a break post January 2013. A big thanks to both for being such a fabulous team with superb energy and enthusiasm. We hope to see them joining us soon! Its hard to not have them around.....

But with Goodbyes we also have some Hellos and Hi's! Our first Crafter calls herself a newbie but is so talented and creative its hard to believe it.

Please give a warm welcome hug to Isha Tripathi from http://www.craftingparaadise.blogspot.in/. This is her first post as a Lulu Pooh and we hope you show her some love and share encouraging words on her blog!

Over to Isha!

Thanks
Karuna


A very good morning to you all ...

Its me, Isha writing my first post for 2013 as Design team member and i am super excited .

We are starting with a fresh challenge this month of this new year , with my piece of inspiration and many more to come up throughout the month ( tutorials as well... i forgot to mention :P).

The challenge for this month is -

Challenge #8

 "LOVE IS IN THE AIR "

        Use at least one of the two colors Pink or Red , and depict the theme love in your projects .

Since Valentines Day is around so its best time to show some love and perfect time to make something for your loved ones. What better way to start a year than with showing lotsa love! We have allowed 3 entries per person so go ahead and make something handmade for your favourite people!

You may explore into any creative project as long as its follows the them and has either one of the 2 colours!

When I was given this challenge I was super excited! The first thing that came to my mind was the colour Red, hearts and chocolates ( love them! ) . But the second thought was what should i make ..hmmmm....So i came up with an Easel Card and a cute little basket of Chocolates to go with it.


              I have used all the things that popped in my mind red color chocolates and hearts ...

I have made a coordinating box to keep the easel card with acetate cover. I feel the project is self explanatory but if you do have questions please feel free to ask. I have used these gorgeous pattern papers from Tigerlilies paper pad , distress the edges with distress ink black soot made those hearts and flowers from craft felt sheets , and have glittered the hearts . Psst.... Did you check out the latest Distress Inks on Lulupu Store yet?
Added some flourishes and pine branch , pollens. Sentiment i have heat embossed it with ranger gold embossing powder .

Supplies used from
Lulupu.com




Other supplies used -
Spel binders floral ovals , ribbon locally purchased , MFT flourish , Martha Stewart pine branch punch and  Spellbinders classic heart and chocolates <3 .

To participate , please ensure you follow all the rules .

You have untill the end of this month - 30th January to link up your projects 

- Be a follower of our Blog
- No back linking please.we would like to see your new creations.
- It is important to link back to this challenge page with inklinkz and drop a message in the comment box to alert our DT's.
- Entries via Blogs will only be accepted! If you don't have a blog we suggest you to start one and have fun .
- You can link up your creation to a maximum of 5 challenges ONLY including this one to qualify.
- Maximum of THREE entries per person , please add (2) or (3) for you second and third entry against your name.
- The Challenge is open to Indian Nationals Only. 

The winner gets Kaisercraft - Thankyou Friends Clear Stamp set and will also be invited to do a GUEST DT post for next challenge :) ...



and not to forget we would have TOP 3 winners to show off our kewl blinkie !!!! 



36 comments:

  1. Wow...what a beauty.Welcome Isha and a gorgeous inspiration by you.Thanks for sharing this sweet project

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow ,isha nice creation and welcome to inspire us every month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi isha,I liked the concept and should thank megha,from her blog came to know this challenge.I have posted my entry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sudha Venket , Thanks for joining us :)

      Delete

  4. hi.. i've submitted my craft for the challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Isha for throwing such a love inspiring challenge... :) I m submitting two entries as of now..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii..:)
    Its a lovely challenge!..submitted my entry..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hii!!..I have submitted my second entry too !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isha truly fabulous creation! Have linked my creation :) !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Bipasha , and once again thankyou so much for joining us
      :)

      Delete
  10. Hi team, I have submitted my final entry :)
    Thank you all for such lovely comments and suggestions..You are doing a great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi..I have submitted my entry for the current challenge !1

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. First time here and happy to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog....entering my card in this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Submitted my second entry for the challenge !!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have submit my third entry for the challenge..... :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. First time participating....added my entry for the challenge...thank you for lovely challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. hi, i submitted 3 times ,i do not what happened , i was not able to add numbers.nice thanks .my enteries are on number-6,28,46.do i have to remove and add again all my enteries to add number or its okie.thanks for beautiful challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Submitted my one and only entry.. Thanks for the challenge Isha. Wish I could work on two more projects.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is the first challenge i am participating in lulupu.... happie happie..... love the theme...

    ReplyDelete
  21. woww wat a beutiful card and the arrangement is lovely...
    This is my first challenge i am participating in lulupu... hope to win :)
    I have posted 2 of my entries...

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is first time I am entering to some challenge and i m loving it...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Submitted my 3rd entry for the challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  24. Added a second card too!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. submitted my first entry for this challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. ohhhh ...the link is open ...bt i saw it was closed yesterday...and to submit my entry i jst didnt furnish it as i wanted to...chalo koi ni....i hope u ll like it..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.