Sunday 27 January 2013

Apron shaped recipe card holder

Hi friends,
Do you feel it yet? What?....Love is in the Air...By now you must be actually feeling it ...what with so many and such wonderful inspiration on our blog by our wonderful design team.I am here with my second inspiration for the theme.
I am a foodie and love  expressing everything with food.So it occurred to me that since my husband loves to cook why not gift him a recipe card with his favorite recipe...hence the apron shaped card with a recipe.
Supplies used are listed below.
I have made a video tutorial for the same.Please have a look.















Hope you liked my shaped card.
Thanks for passing by.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card Snehal ...I really loved the idea of creating an apron shaped recipe card...Such a perfect gift for any foodie too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.