Monday 7 January 2013

Love Mail Box!

It's all about love this month here at Lulupu!

I hope you have loved and enjoyed the DT projects as much as I have and I hope they have inspired you to make your own.

Today I am sharing a project that has been on my mind for long and I thought it would be perfect as a little Valentine's Day gift.

Here's my cute little Love mail box filled with pretty little love mini cards :)




 

The mailbox measures 6" in length, 3.5" wide and about 3" high. There are a few tutorials available on the internet. If you are interested in making one like this, just google :)

All papers used are from American Crafts XOXO 6X6 Paper pad, it's perfect for love projects like this one and the Martha Stewart Acetate Die cuts make everything so easy and gorgeous. All supplies used are linked at the end of this post.

I loved making some felt flowers to decorate the mailbox. Flowers are hand cut and adorned with pollens and Doodlebug Crushed Velvet Brads.

I hope you like this idea and are inspired to make your own for your loved one this Valentine's Day! So link up your projects for Lulupu Challenge#8.

See you next time!

Supplies used from Lulupu.com

12 comments:

  1. Hey! This is an adorable mail box and the note cards are really cute...the PPs are just so awesome...I would be getting mine in few days! really love what you have made Ujjwal..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and lovey dovey.love the pinks and reds.Great inspiration for valentine day projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... its such a cute project Ujjwal! lovely mailbox... filled with so much love.. awesome project with yummy colors and papers..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous... Love the pinks and the reds..... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful mailbox ...Those note cards are just adorable ...Perfect for the valentine :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I completely loooove this.. the papers are sooo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.......... what a pretty love mail box.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its gorgeous .I liked the pps and the cards are pretty !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and inspired by this idea ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing.... very nice color combo... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.