Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year and Welcome Design Team 2015

Hello Everyone,

Karuna here! Firstly wish you all a very Happy and Prosperous New Year! Hope you all had a fabulous time with friends and family.

With new year there are new beginnings and some heart break good byes. Like you have read from our last few posts the Design Team from 2014 shared their goodbyes along with there best projects they enjoyed creating during their stint. I, for one was indeed very very nostalgic to see them leave. They had become family here at Lulupu. I will always cherish there friendship :) Wishing them all a very crafty and happy future. They have been so generous to share their ideas, creations and inspirations with all of us and I hope you carry on to follow them on their personal blogs too!

Thank you so so much Jaya, Hussena, Deepti and Shilpa.


With that we come to our new team for 2015. We had a Design team call and an overwhelming list of applications which were screened. We are happy to announce and welcome 4 very talented ladies on our team! Please welcome them and come back tomorrow for the launch of our very first challenge for 2015 by the new team!

I’m Manu, a software professional turned Craftpenter :) having interest in varied kinds of art and crafts and someone who enjoy's making handmade things. 

I'm a mom to a 1 year old cutie pie and she's made life all the more enjoyable and fun! 

I started with paper crafts and ventured into the crafting world accidently while going through a card that had been posted by one of my friends. A bit curious, I asked and got to know that it's done through quilling, thus started my search on the internet and I bumped and bumped into loads of information and that's when I decided to take this hobby of mine forward. 

I find crafting extremely satisfying and relaxing and it just brings out a smile when someone is happy because of my work!!! 

I'm blessed to have a loving and a supporting husband by my side along with the love of our lives, our little baby!!!
I’m so so excited to start 2015 with the fabulous Lulupu’s Design Team. I’m sure that I’ll get to learn lots of new techniques  and ways of crafting, and also that, Lulupu will make an awesome place to showcase my creativity. 

Pharmacovigilance Scientist by profession and card maker by hobby! I was introduced to the world of card making in my school days. I started out with simple cards and have slowly moved on to learn new techniques and different types of cards. 

The world of card making fascinates me and always inspires me to create!

Lulupu has always been my go to and trusted craft shop in India. Getting a chance to be on the team has been a dream so far which now sees the light of the day. I am super excited and happy to be a part of Lulupu and looking forward to a creative year 2015!

Hello everyone this is Neha here!!!! I am from Jaipur and I have done Ph. D in Biotechnology and have worked as post doctoral fellow for about two years before I came to Ghaziabad after marriage. I had keen interest in crafting, sketching and painting since childhood. Currently as I am not working anywhere so I have lot of time to spend it for my hobbies. I try to learn and use new techniques and styles and don’t want to restrict to a particular one. I really enjoy mixed media projects, using different mediums and textures. Shabby chic and vintage style is my favorite. I like making cards, mixed media canvases, 3D projects, and scrapbook layouts. I use both bright and bold colors as well as soft colors depending on the kind of project.

I am very excited and happy to join Lulupu design team as I will be working here along with some of the best talent in blogland.
Hello! This is Tanvi from Bengaluru, India. 

Crafting has been a passion since childhood & along this creative journey I have tried several crafts & paper crafting is my current my addiction. I have an active blog since October 2012.

I love new products & exploring techniques using them. Being part of a design team provides the opportunity to interact, learn & work with talented people across the globe! 

I hope my work on this design team inspires you too. Thank you Karuna for this opportunity.
--------------------------------

And Exciting news is we have our dear Kripa continuing for another term here at Lulupu! So that's a wrap! Am super excited with our new team all geared up and i Hope you come back tomo to check out our first challenge for 2015!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats and All the Best to the new Team !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations n all the best new DTs...

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and Happy new Year to all the DTs...!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) Thank you everyone ! Looking forward to this new crafty year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Karuna for wonderful words about us!! I miss Lulupu!
    New team- Congratulations!! and I can say as old DT, you will have most memorable DT experience here!! Looking forward to see all your lovely creations this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.