Monday 29 December 2014

My Favourite Projects & Goodbye 2014

Hello friends,
I hope you are all enjoying the holiday season with your family and friends. 
Kripa here, with the last post for 2014 on Lulupu.

Thank you Karuna for bringing me onboard your team of uber talented ladies earlier this year. I had just started scrapbooking and blogging. The trust you placed, made me push my boundaries just a little more and when I looked back today at my projects, I was more than just happy - for this I'm ever so grateful. My heartfelt thanks to each one of you readers - for visiting me and leaving me encouraging comments. 

I found it very hard to select my favorites, after much deliberation I chose:

Grunge Mixed Media Card - Movie Challenge
Having worked mostly with pinks and teals this was my first attempt at grunge and the quote pretty much sums up my motto for scrapbooking. Don't be afraid to try something new, you never know that may just become your next go to technique/product.

I rarely ever use flowers on my layout. So with much self doubt, this layout was completed and published. The string of hearts became my favorite add on to a page.

My very first attempt at using watercolors, was super scared of using a brush and paint free style!

Waaaaay beyond my comfort zone - precision measurement and assembly. Whew! All the sweat and toil that went into this one - definitely deserves a place on this list.

I have made soooo many projects using Prima Coffee break papers and embelishments. Hands down my favorite collection this year and my favorite colour palette to work with - pinks, teals and yellow.

Its with a heavy heart I bid adieu to my team mates - Shilpa, Jaya, Deepti & Hussena. I have really loved working with you all and learned so much from each of your signature styles.  If not for your encouragement, support and kind comments, I don't think I would have experimented and tried so many techniques. Thank God for www and to keep us all connected.

I'm equally excited about continuing another term and working with the new team - very talented and varied in their styles. We have some exciting challenges up our sleeves, so stay tuned.

Before you all get busy with party preparations and the social networking sites get flooded with messages, let me take a quiet moment out to
Wish you and your family a wonderful, happy, healthy and prosperous New Year
See you all in 2015. Hugs 


2 comments:

  1. All your projects are just awesome Kripa and it was such a pleasure working with you :)...Your grunge project and the hot air balloon is my absolute favorite :) and your LO are always so unique and beautiful !
    Looking forward to being inspired by your work in the coming year too ..Best of luck and a very Happy New year to you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kripa..I absolutely love all these projects of yours...Each is so different from the rest and a masterpiece in itself.Wow! Looking forward to your creations in 2015.. :) Have a great year ahead dear..n do keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.