Monday 15 December 2014

My top 3 at Lulupu and Sad Goodby...

Hello Beautiful Crafters,
Shilpa here,
We do not have Challenge for this fortnight, instead we are going to present, top 3 projects at Lulupu.

So without further ado here are my Top 3

Prima Blog Hop Canvas


I made this Mixed media Canvas for Lulupu Blog hop event in October. Ohh...what a fun it was. for the first time I tried all lovely Finnabair designed Art basics. And I am totally in love with them.


Mixed Media Card


Again this mixed media textured card made as a inspiration project for our Black, white and pop color challenge. Loved combining pink with black and white.. it is unusual for me. :)

Mixed Media Canvas


I made this mixed media canvas for sketch challenge hosted by Jaya. Loved using Prima bulb, cherry stickers and that bold lemon color.
So these were my most favourite projects..

and here is difficult part....
I am leaving Lulupu at the end of December, taking some different routes. Don't worry, I'll be active in this craft land. You can see my artwork at Neon Diary or my Facebook page
I've been with this amazing team since January and it was fun filled, challenging and adventures year with Lulupu. Every first experience is special, and for me Lulupu is the first experience as a Blog Coordinator and Design team member. So I will always cherish these moments and keep close to my heart.
My talented team members Hussena, Jaya, Kripa, Deepti  made my job easy... I couldn't have asked for more than this. Karuna was always there for support.....big Thank you to her for believing in me to run this blog and working alongside with her was wonderful experience at Lulupu.
  I wish Karuna and all my teamies Good Luck for future adventures, happiness and success in life !!

So as my last post for Lulupu and with tears in my eyes I am writing this....
Want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all
Thank you so much for your support and love!!
See you in blogland!!

Lots of Love
Shilpa




10 comments:

  1. Shilpa it has been pleasure to get to know you more and now have a friend in you. I have cherishes our talks and discussion and it has been wonderful to have you in the team. your talent and passion has encouraged so many crafters including me. I wish you all the very best! you know you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the very best Shilpa for your future endeavors! YOu will be missed for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best shilpa for your future .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shilpa...will miss seeing your projects at Lulupu and for a sec you had me worried reading the different route bit..Dont stop crafting yaar!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the best crafter I know and the most wonderful person Shilpa! Thank you for giving me a friend in you when I had none in the crafting world. I will always cherish the time I worked with you at Lulupu. I am sure I will never miss you coz I will always stay connected with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous trio of projects from a great year... sad to see you go, Shilpa - but you know I'll still be following you!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so lucky to have known you Shilpa, heartfelt thank you for your support. Will keep a lookout for your lovely art journal spreads and canvases. All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.