Monday 8 December 2014

A shabby chic corset card Inspired by the Moodboard

Hello friends!
Jaya here today.

Hope you all are enjoying the Moodboard challenge this time. 
We have a gorgeous mood board for you as our inspiration. All that you have to do is get inspired by the mood board and make any paper based project.

Challenge#43-

Inspired by moodboard
Twist- Use two or more pattern papers

Here is the moodboard-


 You can be inspired by any element of the moodboard, either a single picture or all at the same time or you could just play with the color palette we provided you with the mood board. 

Here is my card as the inspiration-




My inspirations from the mood board-

 The dress picture I incorporated a form of dress i.e corset in my card.
 I was also inspired by the gorgeous rhinestones on the dress and incorporated it as leaves for my flower clusters.
The gorgeous flower cluster in the moodboard also inspired me to create one such  huge cluster on my card.
not only these ...I also picked up some inspiration from the striped umbrella and that shows in the bakers twine I used to tie the corset.
Apart from the mood board I was inspired by the color palette and used the following colors-
Petal
Rose
Seafoam
Silver sage
Basically,I stuck to the colors I could see in the pictures.

Some more pictures-




Hope you liked my card.
Do not forget to submit your entries here and be on a lookout for some more awesome inspiration by our designers.
Have a great day!



Supplies used from Lulupu.com-


4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Jaya !! ..absolutely love the floral arrangement and the mix of elements on your card ..The corset shape is just wow !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooper beautiful card Jaya!!! Abs loved the pastel look!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.