Wednesday 24 December 2014

Favorite Memories and a Goodbye!

Hello friends,
This is Hussena here sharing with you my very last post as a design team member of the Lulupu team. As you all know by now, that this is the end of the term for all the current design team members as we make way for fresh, new talent and some incredibly talented crafters who will soon become a part of Lulupu in January. So, before saying goodbye, we all are sharing some of our cherished projects that we created as a part of the Lulu Poohs team. :D

My very first one has to be this Masculine card which I shared in September, 2014. it was a challenging one for me, as you'll know that I love doing mostly feminine cards with lots of flowers and embellishments. I had to think out of the box and really create something inspirational and I was pretty happy the way this turned out.

Creating a scene on a card can sometimes be very difficult, but this card makes me very happy and proud. :)

This layout has a lot of significance to me as this is not only my ever layout I have created in my 4 years of crafting, but this was specially made to preserve some of my very precious memories of my parents.

And, my current card which incorporates different textures. For the first time, I have used only store bought flowers for this entire card which has to be a very first for me! :D

If you have been with me so far, thank you very much for your patience. :-)
But before I end this post. I would like to add a few lines here . . .This entire year working with Karuna, Shilpa, Deepti, Kripa and Jaya has been very rewarding and motivating to me and I have made some really good friends here which I'm sure we're going to carry on as we move towards different directions, But as of now, I will always be thankful for the incredible support and encouragement that Karuna always gave to us whenever we shared any of our projects/concerns with her. We really gelled together as a team and it was mostly due to the tireless work that our team leader, Shilpa did behind the scenes..She has been such a rock in all our problems and we will all miss her dedication and kindness very much...Big hugs to all my teamies :)

Also thank you to all the followers and readers of the Lulupu blog who have dropped in from time to time and left us encouraging comments ..Your words meant a lot to me :) Hope you  all have enjoyed our inspirations as much as we have loved sharing it with you !
Take care and have a nice day everyone !

3 comments:

  1. Loved to see your beautiful work here, Hussena !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing designs!!! And that last piece "u are awesome" is really awesome... Its nice to see your works... Jaslynn, Bizbilla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly stunning work Hussena! Your creations leave me mesmerized :) It was a pleasure to be on the same design team with you..learned sooo much! Will definitely miss our discussions ;) Hope you have a wonderful year ahead! Good luck sweets <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.