Friday 12 December 2014

Sentiment-al Mood Board.. ;)

Hi everyone! this is Deepti and I'm here to share my inspiration for the


Kindly click here for general guide lines and rules..

I was very much inspired by the colors in the mood board. I'm basically a colorful person but at the moment I saw the mood board I fell in love with it and I really challenged myself to create a kind of shabby chic card. ;)


I stamped all the sentiments from Avery Elle and Technique Tuesday stamp sets on a piece of pattern paper. That's why I call this card as 'Sentiment-al' card. ;)  I then punched out few flowers and arranged them on one side of the panel. 


I used  Avery Elle stamp for the inside part too.




I made a box also to go along with the card.. :)


And I used this pattern papers from different companies.That is the project for today.
 My sincere thanks to Hussena for sending those beautiful diecuts.. :) 
Hope you guys like my project. Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to link up your entries for the current challenge Inspired by Mood Board, there is still time to play along. Thanks and bye!! 




4 comments:

  1. As gorgeous as the mood board itself ! I'm sure it must be so out of your comfort zone, Deepti ! Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes totally different from your Style ! Its truly gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card and papers. Love the way you've used those sentiment stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.