Friday 26 December 2014

My favorite projects and a Goodbye!

Hello friends!
Jaya here today to share with you all my favorite projects for this year.
 I have six of them. They all might not be the most beautiful ones but all of these are really close to my heart for some or the other reason so sharing them with you all.

Masculine mixed media layout


My first try at anything grungy and masculine at Lulupu. I had the time of my life creating this page. This was also my first ever try at making a video . You can check the original post here and the video link here.




You Are My Happy mini album


The love themed mini album. You can check the original post here. I have shared a video of the album as well and you can check it here.


                                       


Prima blog hop layout- " Celebrate Life"


This layout was created for our Prima blog hop. You can check the original post here


Vacation/ Travel based Mixed media layout


This was my first creation for Lulupu as a challenge host. I loved making this layout especially because it was a challenge for me too as i had to manage without any feminine elements ..any flowers etc. You can check the original post here


Mixed media canvas


 Mixed media canvas created for the sketch challenge. I had posted two different versions of this on the original post . You can check them here.


Movie inspired Mixed media layout


A layout I created for the Movie inspiration challenge. You can check the original post here. I have also shared a pictorial tutorial.



 And now is the time to say the final goodbye.
Its been a great and the most memorable journey here at Lulupu but alas it has to end.
 December is my last moth at Lulupu and this being the last post:( 
I will be active on my blog My Craft World and my Facebook page . Will love if you connect with me there.
  Lulupu was the first blog whose challenges I entered around 3 years back and first one to take me a DT this year in April. Before joining Lulupu I had an on-off relationship with paper crafting but after this opportunity there was no stopping. I am really thankful to Karuna Chauhan for believing in me and giving me a chance to design for Lulupu. This blog gave me the wonderful opportunity to work with some really awesome and talented team of designers. I found not just the most talented ladies here but also the most wonderful friends one could ask for.
 Thank you Karuna, Shilpa, Hussena,Deepti,Kripa for being there... always!


Thank you dear friends for always being so encouraging and appreciative of my work. Your comments did wonders! 
 Wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2015!

" Once you have traveled, the voyage never ends,but it is played out over and over again in the quietest chambers. The mind can never break off from the journey"
Pat Conroy

2 comments:

  1. Love this. So great to see so many pages in one go. These are all edge-to-edge delightful! :)
    Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiring work....will surely miss your posts !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.