Monday 31 August 2015

CASE this sketch - Mixed Media Layout

Hello dear crafters, 

How are you all doing. Are you all enjoying the challenge this month - Babies - A lil bit of heaven :) 


Do check out the post and link your entries to win an awesome goodie bag from Lulupu. 


For this post, we have a CASE sketch from Tanvi, which  I have interpreted in the canvas layout. 


Here is the full look of the layout. I have used pattern paper on canvas along with some stencilling and use of gelatoes. The focus of the canvas is the picture which I have laid out on a die cut circle. To add some interest, I have used some ceramic flowers, and lace trims from my personal stash and some pearl embellishments. The sentiments are die cut and coloured with gelatoes



Here's a close up look of the die cut sentiments and the patterned paper with the lace. I hope you liked my project. 

See you all soon!

Love,
Dolly

Supplies available at Lulupu:

2 comments:

  1. This is one awesome canvas and I loved the gold look To the entire canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely textures in the background dolly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.