Saturday 1 October 2016

Challenge #66- Bling a ding with a stamping twist!


Hi everyone!

Welcome to a new challenge for the month of October!

Challenge rules-
1. Must do stamping on the project (Stamping of sentiment alone doesn't count.)
2. Add bling/ sparkle/ shimmer
For general rules and guidelines, click HERE

Here is what I made




I used Waffle Flower's Leafy stamp set and papers from Fancy Pants Millie and June pack.

As soon as I saw the stamp set from my DT kit, I knew the stamps when stamped randomly together would make a great background. I stamped the images randomly in different colours to make my own patterned paper. After some die cutting  for added interest, I layered the panel with stamping with a vellum circular die cut to make the sentiment stand out from the busy background. Added some sequins and coated all the images with a layer of Wink of Stella clear shimmer pen.

Supplies used from the store
Fancy Pants Millie and June pack
Waffle Flower Leafy stamp set
Hero Arts shadow inks

I hope you like my card and also will play along and try different stamping techniques. :)

Love
Sindhura


13 comments:

  1. Super challenge and amazing inspirations :-)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing inspirations.. Enjoyed playing along

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing inspirations.. Enjoyed playing along

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful theme for the festive season
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this was so much fun! creating festival theme cards with stamps and bling. all the cards featured look so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Sindhura....love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply superb card, I am also so glad to take a part in this challenge feeling excited

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply superb card, I am also so glad to take a part in this challenge feeling excited

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved the challenge and finally had the courage to participate :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing inspirations...loved playing along..:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! A beautiful & elegant card! Lovely challenge, enjoyed playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful challenge.. loved playing it

    ReplyDelete
  13. loved playing along with this challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.