Wednesday 1 June 2016

June Challenge - Celebrating Babies!

Hello All!!
I am Suchi with you all today! It is time for a new challenge on Lulupu and this month is Kenisha's (Karuna's Daughter) Birthday and that is why we are celebrating babies theme! Yay! :)

Here is the theme:

CHALLENGE #62

Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars- Celebrating Babies



The Rules for Challenge #62 are:

1. Anything goes- cards, scrapbook layout, albums, tags, etc
2. Must be baby theme
3. Must have STARS in your project

Please read the general guidelines for the challenge HERE. :)

Now, check out the project that I made. We are featuring beautiful pattern papers from Papericous. The papers used here are from "It's a girl" set.

I made a 4*4 flip flop album! :)


It expands this way! I have used Bedtime for babies cardstock stickers. You can find it HERE on the store.


The pattern papers contain stars. I have glued them using Tacky Glue.


When opened, the album looks like this! I have used a crochet lace to tie up the album


One closer look at the opened album!


Hope you all liked my project! Don't forget to link up your project below. 

This is going to be one fun month! We are going to have a lot of surprises for you all! So, stay tuned! :)

List of supplies:
1. It's a Girl- Papericious pattern paper set
3. Crochet Lace- Green
4. You are here! Insta Square- Simple Stories

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)
Hugs xx
Suchi



21 comments:

  1. That's a cute lil album Suchi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely album...👌🏻👌🏻😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute & adorable album Suchi :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable little booklet -- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a kewtt album! I loved it!
    - Khushboo Gandhi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Suchi !! Lots of work on this flip-flop album ! Loved ..looks adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super-cute flip album, Suchi. I loved all the tiny details added to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super-cute flip album, Suchi. I loved all the tiny details added to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing project, Suchi - I'll try to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely album.. Shuchi You have great sense of color combo! I love whole arrangement..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.