Wednesday 8 June 2016

Baby Boy Mini Album

Hello Everyone,
It's Roshni here, today I am sharing a baby boy mini album that I have made for this month's challenge Twinkle Twinkle Little Stars. It  have used It's a boy paper pack by Papericious to make the album. The album measures 6''x 4'' and consists of six pocket pages.....here is the cover of the album


I have covered the spine with lace and then attached some pearls and beads to a tag and placed it inside the album 
For the closure I attached satin ribbon and tied it into a bow  

Sharing few more pictures of the inside pages 
I have used a lot of star embellishments in the album and also pattern paper.... I have cut out star shape tags as well
I added star border and corner and used this pretty washi tape that went really well with my pattern paper and looked like a part of the paper collection only :) you can check the huge variety of washi tape available for all occasions by clicking here 



Sharing a video showing the flips through my album 




List of Supplies:

Hope you liked my album and don't forget to link your entries HERE :) 
Have a Good Day 
Roshni <3




4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful album Roshni!! Love all the details and star shaped dies! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow ! Your album is just gorgeous ! It is so well embellished and I just love your attention to the details. Love that star lace :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.