Thursday 16 June 2016

CAS Cards featuring Mudra Stamps!

Hello Dear Friends! :)
Suchi here with you all! Today is my last post on Lulupu. We are featuring Mudra Stamps on Lulupu blog! :)

I made not 1 but four cards using Linen Blooms from Mudra Stamps! They are now available on Lulupu store! You can find them here. :)


I am giving a step wise tutorial on how to make these cards-

1.Stamp all the stamps that you want to use up in your cards like this by using Jet Black Archival Ink! I was in a mood to color and that's why all my cards have colored flowers! :)

2.Later on, I colored a few of them using distress inks Seedless preserves and Salty Ocean.


3.A few of the flowers are colored using Mr. Huey's water color like this and later on I added the strokes using darker shades of water color using Koi water color brush.



4.Then I fussy cut the flowers and arranged them in certain ways before adhered on the card base!
Here they are after completion:
A

B

C

D


6.And all four of them together again~ ! :)


List of Supplies:


Hope you all liked them?

Here are my favorite projects from my DT term! How about you?

1. This card for the Birthday theme which you can find here

2.This Gift bag that I made using Heartfelt flowers which you can find here.

3.Then the set of cards that I made using Hearts and Arrows. You can find them here

.

I loved being here and would surely miss your sweet comments on this blog! Last but not the least,
thanks Karuna for giving me this amazing opportunity! :)
Thank u so much everyone!
Hugs! :)
Suchi

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards suchi,i loved the black one the most

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are so beautiful creations Suchi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning line-up of cards. Your colouring is just superb. Loved them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just loved all the cards, Suchi...One of my fave stampset - Linen blooms...You have beautifully showcased it! Coloring is awesome and must say...fussy cutting is superb...Love the way you have made floral clusters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful floral CAS cards Suchi ! I loved the colors you choose,black one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! All cards are so gorgeous! Loved the way you colored with distress inks! Simple, elegant and a classy bunch of cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely coloring, too beautiful. Love all your cards :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Suchi :) awesome coloring & composition <3 luv luv luv your works & it is a pleasure seeing them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch RHiz for your sweet comment! :)

      Delete
  10. Wow! Beautiful cards with such gorgeous colouring! Love them all & love all your projects! Especially that bday card with mask is my favourite:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Beautiful cards with such gorgeous colouring! Love them all & love all your projects! Especially that bday card with mask is my favourite:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.