Friday 7 March 2014

Special Birthday & Shaped Card!

Hello Beautiful Crafters,

Valou here,

Hope you had a peaceful week! We have a fabulous special Challenge this month

 Challenge#27 Lulupu 2nd Birthday Special

Before I begin here is my thought process for this project.

Starting with alphabets..we have to use L, U, P, T, C

Let's see What I have used here?



L: leaves, lavendar
C: cardstock
: papers, pastel shade


Here is my card for this challenge and I hope that it will inspire you!



For this card, I used a decorated flowers paper ( small block)and the edges are distressed with "Old Paper" DistressInk.

The shape of the card is a template found on the Internet which I printed in two different sizes. I then cut with simple scissors.


I used a rubberstamp "Magnolia". 

I then colored in the following way: 

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick". 
- Ink "Distress Shaded Lavender".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
- "Glitter Stickels Frosted Lace".

I cut the image and I stuck it with "Foam Tape" on a die-cut created with "Cuttlebug" and a dies " Spellbinders-Nestabilities - Circles ". The edges of circle white circle under the image is inked with the ink "Shaded Lavender" then covered with "Glitter Stickels Icicle".


I have used various flowers to decorate my card. Flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Icicle".I also added "Foliages" created with a die by" Cherry Lynn Designs ".


The title is printed and i used a font called " Chopin Script ". I then cut it in banner shape to sue on my card.


Finally, I added a butterfly created with a die by " Joy! Crafts ". Above, I stuck another butterfly made with a small punch and I decorated it with two white pearly demies-pearls.



We are looking forward to your amazing entries to drool over!






I wish you an excellent day and bye for now!



1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.