Monday 24 March 2014

Guest Designer- Indira with a Lattice card tutorial

Hi friends!
This is Hussena here and I am very happy and thrilled to introduce our Guest Designer for the second half of this month. Please welcome, Indira Tanwar - Our past design team member and an amazing artist and card maker. I am sure most of you bloggers are very familiar with Indira. She's been around blog world for more than five years and she shares some wonderful idea's on recycling, and DIY cards and various other projects. If you would like to know more about her, do check out her blog - Arty Sorts where she shares some really wonderful work! Today, Indira has very graciously shared a video tutorial for her beautiful, beautiful lattice card. So, without further ado, handing you over to Indira ...


Hi everyone! It's Indira here and it feels great to be back on Lulupu as a Guest Designer. I won the last challenge at Lulupu for my Lattice Card and so Karuna asked me if I could do a tute on it. I actually had been thinking about the same, but was being lazy.
 Thanks Karuna for pushing me to do that. I tried do make a proper video for the first time so please excuse any misses.
I know the lighting is not proper and also ignore the badly abused craft mat. In case you have any queries, drop in a comment here.
 Here is the card that I have showcased in the video and below it is the video link.
                                                                   

                    

Isn't her card just so beautiful! Her video is really so well explained and easy to follow. It's a must watch for anyone wanting to try their hands on at lattice cards as Indira is very clear with her instructions and her beautiful creative process as well :)
Please do share your love via your comments. We would love to hear from you!

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and a great tutorial Indira. This reminded me of a lattice window mini note card that I made last year, yes, it gives beautiful results, although I loved your idea of giving the lattice window a backing of the card base. :) I want to try it again now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always in awe how you manage to create without dies! Thanks for the tute Indira.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. .indira....for this gr8 project...really pretty card...and u made it very easy to make. ...thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely cad Indira ! I loved the video too,Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this awesome tutorial. The card you created is beautiful, too.
    Pooja's typo was totally LOL!!:D:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very artistic n creative Indu . Keep up d good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card and a wonderful tute

    ReplyDelete
  9. So refreshing I will try this for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Nicely colored. Love the lattice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.