Tuesday 20 December 2016

Instant Layout Tutorial

Hello.

Chirali here with the very last post as a DT. Lulupu was the one whogave me a chance to become a spotlight designer twice and Design Team Member (My very first) and that too within one year of the beginning of my crafting journey. I can't thank enough to Karuna for such a big opportunity for which any crafter dreams of.

So, today I am going to share a very quick layout which one can make in no time. It includes lots of fussy cutting and that's it (almost ;)).



I cut all the things i wanted before starting with it.


A chipboard frame as a border. I cut two corners to make a space for two photo mats. I painted the whole frame with gesso and then distressed it to give woody effect (Couldn't take picture of process but it's as simple as i wrote)


Random arrangement of fussy cut embellishments and started with sticking them. I adhered almost everything with foam tape to give 3D effect.


And we are done.

Some close-ups:




I hope you liked this jungle kinda theme layout which is going to have two black and white photos of cute babies.

And, last but not the least, my favorite projects which I made for Lulupu:




















How can I forget my most special Spotlght designer posts.! (Can't even resist from showing them ;))









I am going to cherish this period a lot not only because it was my first but also for such a supportive team.

Thanks a bunch.

Love,
Chirali. :)

Supplies used:
1. Fairy Land Premium Paper Pad 12"x12"

10 comments:

  1. Its Wonderful Chirali ,loved the arrangement on layout and I loved seeing your DT projects once again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...beautiful layout..and so easy and quick to create...And lovely DT projects..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely DT Project..very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! & loved to see all your gorgeous projects again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good information related Online Shopping. This blog post very useful information, I am very glad.Keep on sharing such useful information in future.Big India Market

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looking very nice. Nowadays, most of the aluminium name plate manufacturer manufacture these types of the designs at the reasonable cost.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very thankful for the effort put on by you, to help us, Thank you so much for the post it is very helpful, keep posting such type of Article.Camtasia Studio Crack Free Version

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.