Wednesday, 22 July 2015

CAS Cards

Good Morning blogland! 
Tanvi here, with my inspiration the month. In both the cards I made, the focal point is the die cut & sentiment.


 For the cards these are the supplies used -


To begin die cut the stitched rectangle (largest in the set - Simon Says Stamp) for the front panel of the card & then cut a circle on it. Now glue the pattern paper behind this (TIP - use a print with small patterns so that it shows in the small space behind the die cut). I saved the die cut circle for the next card!


Using the next smaller die in the set cut another circle & stamp the sentiment on it.


Glue it (foam tape) in the center of the pattern paper circle & finally glue this on the card base. 


In my second card I used the same circle dies to make a frame. So here we have two cards with the same dies! 



Thats it from me today!
And remember you still have time to join this months challenge - Anything but square or rectangle

Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies available at LULUPU.COM

11 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

Gadget

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.