Monday 24 November 2014

Gift bag with a matching tag

Hello crafty friends,
It's Hussena here, today to share with you the inspiration for our current challenge - Make a Git Set.
Gift set means 'Card with matching box, gift bags with tags, Easel card and box, Altered notebook/matching stationary and etc'

I'm sharing a kraft base gift bag with a matching tag! Here's a look at what I've created :
 The matching tag :

The set together:


To make this gift bag, I have used a kraft paper bag which was a local buy so I had a readymade base to work with but you can always create your own gift bags using Kraft paper we have in  our store. Here's a link to it.

The yellow pattern paper is from Pebbles Basic paper pad and I have layered die-cuts on it which I have coloured using Heidi Swapp Tropicana Teal Mist and Squeezed Lemonade Distress ink(I mean the bluish-green die-cut that you see on the bag). The flowers are handmade and were also colored using the same mist but I added loads of water and Distress Spray Stain- Picket Fence to lighten the colour. The leaves are also die-cut and colored using Crushed Olive and Shabby Shutters Distress ink. I've added few flower buds and foliage to complete my arrangement and also some tulle for added texture!
The border lace on the kraft bag is the Martha Stewart Doily Lace punch. I have colored my oval die-cuts on the bag and the tag using Heidi Swapp Gold Lame Mist to give the added shine!

The tag was made with the left-over paper from the bag and I've kept the arrangement same so that I could create a matching gift set.
You'll notice I have kept the sentiments very general on both my bag and tag so that this could be gifted for any ocassion be it for a birthday, wedding gift, marriage anniversary or any kind of celebration.

Hope you like my project. and don't forget to play along our challenge to win a Rs 500 gift voucher from our store :)
Have a nice day everyone!

Supplies used from www.lulupu.com :

11 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous bag and tag set, Hussena! The recipient is gonna love it! Those handmade flowers are to die for! Love the polka dotted patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous! I can never do this bold colour as background with colourful flowers! Hats off to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much everyone and Erum you create magic with any color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty gift set Hussena! I love that bold yellow BG. My fav color :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning creation Hussena!! love that yellow in background. Your flowers are always eye candies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I WANT that bag! Right out of fairy tales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww!! Thank you Pritesh ...would love to send this across to you :)

      Delete
  7. Awesome work Huseena! Lovely arrangement of flowers! They are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow this is absolutely beautiful Hussena :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.