Thursday 30 October 2014

Sparkle with Prima Bloghop - Day 12 with Bipasha

Hi everyone!
Welcome to the final day of the Sparkle with Prima Blog hop!
You can check out our blog hop details HERE starting from day one.

We are all enjoying visiting  each of your blogs to see your creations. There is still time left to complete your projects and link them up - This challenge closes on 31st October, 2014 

There are prizes for entering the challenge

(you can find the challenge guidelines here and general guidelines here)

There are also prizes for leaving a comment on every blog ( remember to linkup your name here). Make sure you read this post for all the details.

Now onto what you and I are eagerly waiting for. The final reveal!
Our final Guest for the this month's bloghop is a very talented crafter -  Bipasha.

Bonjour ! I'm Bipasha, an ever pleasant, and cheerful techno wizard but yeah thankfully a budding crafter now! It is my craft works that define me. I am the kind of person who visualizes the various incidents happening around me and converts them into joyful blends of strokes. 

My style is an ever-changing art form. I don't think I have a particular style as I am always inspired by everyday events and moments. I tend to create highly dimensional projects; it really sets a different idea as to what can be created with just paper, few metals and hues. It is the sensation of seeing my own creative ideas bringing out tears of joy and happiness in people around me that motivates and inspires me to thrive with great zeal and enthusiasm.

Prima has played a major role in revolutionizing the crafting industry and has fulfilled the deepest desires of billions of crafters with their variety of product line releases. It is indeed my privilege to come up with a tutorial based dimensional project inspiration using Finnabair's glitter series and the latest Prima collections.

Being proud of my new venture as an endorsed Prima educator, I also look forward to taking crafting to another level of innovation and brilliance with my crafting classes. I also would like to express my sincere gratitude to Karuna and the entire Lulupu crew for inviting me as a guest designer in this blog hop. 

Hoping it inspires all the crafting genes out there, this is Bipasha signing off!! ;) 
 
 
I'm off to visit Bipasha at BKs Creative Corner, hope you are too!
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bipasha!!! I was very excited when I saw your nane as a guest designer in this blog hop. Sneak peak looks tempting.... Off to check your blog for details!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sneak peek... let me hop over to the blog...

    hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. wud luv to c ur project....chkng ur blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the love !! :) Its an honour to be a part of this blog hop with this super talented Lulupu team and GDs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. off to check the details in blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running off the screen in Chrome. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I’d post to let you know. The design look great though! Hope you get the issue solved soon. Thanks
    wall clock

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.