Tuesday 7 October 2014

Sparkle with Prima Blog Hop Day 3 - with Pallavi Iyer

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here, hope you are enjoying amazing creations by Lulupu design team and Guest designers with wonderful Prima Products.
Participate in challenge and blog hop this month to win some exciting prizes
Today I would like to introduce you our  next Guest Designer Pallavi Iyer
She is well known for mixed media work.


In her own words 
 "I am aphenomenally lazy paper crafter,ardent book reader, aspiring artist and a lover of all things pretty.I have been trying to do my bit to add beauty to this world one project at a time and I chronicle  my creative aspirations and adventures at http://justmesumi.blogspot.com.
 I am easily distracted and want to try out everything I see, so my crafting style and projects are all over the place. If I had to necessarily define it, I would say that till date my style has gravitated between, shabby chic ,vintage and mixed media. I love getting my hands dirty and working with paints ,modelling paste ,sprays,mediums and stamps gives me a rush like no other. My most favourite kinds of projects are altered projects and canvases. My current obsession is watercolours and making cards and I am good at neither.:-)"

 Actually she is brilliant artist :)
She has created  amazing mixed media piece to inspire you all, here is sneak peek,


Hop over to Pallavi's blog  Dazzled By Life to get full view of this project


8 comments:

  1. Your cards are as pretty as your mixed media work......!!! Everything that you touch (make) is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always had loved Pallavi's work... Nt wasting time, hopping on to the blog..

    Hugs
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mixed media sneak peek..going to check out the details..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the honour.I had fun with this hop.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting! hoping over there

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hoping to your blog to see all the details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Quite an interesting and inspiring one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.