Monday, 17 February 2014

Going red with something new!

Hello my lovely friends !

Its valou  here , back with another lulupu challenge.

And i'm sure u all had an amazing time playing with us in our last challenge which was love themed :) 

Anyway getting on to the latest challenge 


Challenge #26 - Try Something New !



Here is my take on the challenge 



For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock ". The piece of white paper is embossed with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft-Peas ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".


I colorized it in the following way: 


- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair. 
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".


I stuck my image on a die-cut realized with a dies " Sherri Baldy ".


For the decoration, I added the embellishments following ones: 


- A big red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- A white carnation.
- A red and white rose (20 mm).
- A white flower " Lily ".
- One young red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- Two red flowers with pistils.
- White snowballs.
- Two die-cuts "Foliages" realized with a dies "Marianne Designs".

All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Froste Lace".



Under the image, I stuck of the white lace. Then, I stuck a bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " red Organza " and I decorated it with a red feather and with a red flower " Lilidaft ".


I really love the way it looks :) 

Hope u like it too ! 

im waiting to see all your lovely makes ! 

Hugs 




Supplies :



7 comments:

  1. Wow, Valou your card looks beautiful. I love the coloring and the way you have used the different embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful. Specially how skillfully you've used so many diff items together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. image is very adorbale..beautiful card !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

Gadget

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.