Thursday 6 February 2014

Love-ly gathered heart card

Hello everyone ! 
Its me Pooja , back with a card i made for the 
Have u checked it out yet ?
This challenge we are making any project based on the theme LOVE 
with an added twist of using pattern papers in your creation.
Here is what i made. 
This card was really fun to make and not something i usually do. 
Since valentines day is around the corner i thought i would use some related PP.
 The main focus of the card is this gathered heart . Which is also made with some Scrap piece of PP i had with me. There was an odd comfort in not doing a card with an image stamped and colored in a card which i always do :) This project was all about experiments for me.
The heart in the center is handcut and distressed with lots of glitter on the gathers !
 Since this was an experiment i really dont have a tutorial for you at the moment on how i did the heart. 
I initially wanted to do some methodical folds (which i saw in so many PINS on pintrest) 
but i ended up making gathers .Nonetheless i really love the way my card looks. 
I decided to go with some bold papers from the Crate paper- 14 paper pad 
Love the papers they have ! all very fit for the Valentines day theme.
 I wanted to go easy on the blooms this time :) so i went only with this one . 
Hope u like it.
There is a die cut lace on the hem and my sentiment which i find very apt for the theme. 
Hope you are all ready and geared up to play this 
LOVE-LY challenge with us ! 
Do join the fun. 
 Hugs 


SUPPLIES :


 

16 comments:

  1. Gathered heart is amazing Pooja..Seriously You h've cast a spell on me.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful gathered heart card pooja...love the glittery effect too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a pretty card Pooja, love the gathered paper heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Gorgeous Pooja!! Such a beautiful card! I love the gathered and glittered heart..it surely steals the show ..so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply gorgeous Pooja ..I love that glittered ,gathered heart, such a beautiful focal of the card and your flower is equally dazzling :) ..Love your card !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved gathered heart ..looks very interesting and the pps ,blooms look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the soft color of gathered glittered heart which goes so well with the handmade flower...Pretty card indeed, Pooja :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So creative and vibrant...I love how your projects have such a cheerful feel.The heart is awesome..has a beautiful fabric appearance

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou all your comments really mean alot to me !
    Would love to see u all try something different this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Pooja. Love the gathered heart! Couldn't take my eyes off it....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just awesome. Ofcourse the gathered heart is the show stealer,but I love the overall look of the card !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. The gathered heart is definitely the hero(ine) of d card. Simply fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely heart and superb Colour combination Pooja ji.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.