Monday 5 August 2013

Christmas in August!


Hello all you beautiful peeps!

I trust everyone had an awesome weekend and had loads of crafting going on! (p.s. I did loads of crafty shopping with all the yummy new arrivals at Lulupu!)

Our challenge this month is Weather or not and I thought why not a snowy winter! And ofcourse snow means snowmen and snowflakes.. :)

Unfortunately we don't have that many places in India where it snows regularly, and the only time I've experienced it was in Switzerland!! Have to say it was simply breathtaking and every lil snowflake that fell was exactly like all the punches and snowflake dies we see!



My lil snowman is handmade with circle cut outs :) for the muffler I've just fringed the edges to give it a wooly feel. The hat is handcut and distressed with barn door ink :)



The snowflakes are punched out and then misted with perfect pearls and peacock feathers :)



I love the shimmer!! And the blue is perfect just for that pop of colour against the white!

Hop in to our challenge #15 weather or not this month and see if u can Weather or not! ;) 

Love
Pratiksha :)

SUPPLIES USED:



6 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.