Friday, 5 October 2012

My Favourite Four - R3


Hi there ladies

Its Snehal here with my tag as an inspiration for Challenge #5. I have picked Row 3 (R3) as my favourite four. I am still busy settling down here in Delhi but I wanted to share my inspiration for this months challenge of "My Favourite Four" .There isn't much to say about this since a picture is worth million words.Well I hope it inspires you!.

The requirements of Row 3 were to use
Doiley/Die Cuts Ribbons/ Lace
/Twine
Banners/ Flags/ Penchants/ Charms Dry or Heat Embossing
I used both Doiley and die cuts. I also used both twine and ribbon and banners and used both heat and dry embossing.



Thanks for passing by.
Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful tag Snehal...I really like the banner and the bird so much...love the way you have stamped and embossed it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

Gadget

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.