Thursday, 25 October 2012

My Favourite Four - R4

Hello Crafters!!

This is Nikita here and I am here today my with project for this month's Favourite Four Challenge!!! For this project I picked R4 and that choice presented me with the following elements for my project.

  • Photo
  • Stamping & Colouring (Critters/Human Figures/Objects)
  • Pattern Paper
  • Flowers/Embellishments/Quilling/Felt/Foam
When I saw the list, I knew I had to do something other than a card - a Scrapbook page. What inspired me, was the "Photo" part of the options available. I have made scrapbook pages in the past, but they were very basic because I didn't have pictures, or the content. All I had done was embellish a 12x12 page. So technically, this was my first try.

Another reason why I wanted to do a Scrapbook page was because I am in the process of making a scrapbook for myself. So I thought I'd kill two birds with a stone, or something to that effect.

Without rambling any further, I'll let you have a look at what I've made. I have one thing to say though. I may have made a grammatical mistake in the title of the page, but I am not sure if it in fact is a mistake. You see, I wanted the title of the page to read "You & I" but the thickers that I was using had only lower case letters. So I decided that even though it may be incorrect, it was better to go with "you & me" instead of "you & i" :P

Here are the Four Elements from R4...

1. PHOTO


2. STAMPING & COLOURING

3. PATTERN PAPER

4. EMBELLISHMENTS 
(Oh! I have used sooo many of them!!!)
Here, I have used twine and chip board flowers... They flowers are visible clearly in other photos.. :)

Here, I have used thickers and stickers {brackets.} I also managed to do some stitching along the edges of the 12x12 sheet. 

Here, I have paper pieced Hearts from PP, used a chipboard button, a banner from PP and made alphabet banners from card stock.
And here it is. The whole layout!! I wanted to do a video for this, but as it was my first time making a Scrapbook layout, I didn't know how long it would take. Also, in retrospect it was a good thing I didn't. Because I changed my mind so many times, that it would be annoying to watch that video.


 
I had fun making this and I hope you guys liked it... 

Here is a list of products used.. :)
Products from Lulupu




Other Products
1. Journaling Cards - October Afternoon
2. Chipboard Elements - My Minds Eye
3. Stamp Sets:
(i) Coffee4Two - The Stamps of Life
(ii) Latte Love - Fiskars

Have a nice time crafting... Remember to enter in our 100 Blog followers Giveaway (if you haven't already)!! Also, last date to post your entries to this month's challenge is 29th October.. :)

Love,
Nikita...

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous! its so clean and truly elegant! i think the pic says it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous...You have added some amazing details here...i really love everything about this!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

Gadget

This content isn't available over encrypted connections yet.