Friday 16 September 2016

Cherish- layout

Hi everyone!

Sindhura here. Hope you are all doing good. This is going to be a very short post because of the internet issues we have been having for the past 2-3 days. So, before the internet gives up on me, I will need to finish this post. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding the project in the comments, I will reply to all of them. :)

This month, we decided to challenge you with a mood board. I challenged myself to make a layout. I'm so bad with scrapbooking. I had to put a lot of effort to make something that looked fine in the end. :)

Here is the mood board-

I hope you are able to see the elemts I got inspired from the mood board. I am a big fan of stripes. So i took the help of masking tape to make those stripes. That glossy heart in the center of the mood board instantly had my heart the moment I looked at it. So, I included the heart too. Since I love flowers and mint, I had to add them too. I backed the photograph with vellum and some beautiful papers.


Here is a close up of some of heart and other elements on the mood board.


Supplies-
Fancy pants Millie and June paper pad
Glossy accents
Mudra's Leafy mini stamp
Party time enamel dots
Pebbles chipboard shapes

Hope you like what I made... see you soon.

Love
Sindhura



6 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.