Tuesday 29 October 2013

Word Play Note Cards!!

Hello Crafters!!

It's been a while since I posted here, but I haven't been slacking off. I have been giving my hand some rest. But, I couldn't resist playing along with the Word Play Challenge and I was super excited about it since the time I suggested this theme. So there was no way I wanted to miss this! :) Also, as we have to make CAS cards for this challenge, it only made things easier for me..

And as usual, I got carried away and made FIVE cute little note cards. ;)

When I think of Word Play, I think of Lawn Fawn Stamps. Every Stamp Set has co-ordinating sentiments and images and for this challenge, I used the Love 'n Breakfast Set (I got three cards out of this set), Vintage Rides by The Craft's Meow as well because it had some really cool stamps and another card from the Raccoon2Love Stamp Set by The Stamps of Life.

I won't be typing much because right now, it's a little difficult.. So I'll just show you the cards. As usual, the list of products used for these cards is at the end of the post! :)








Here's the list of products used..




So I hope you'll play along... It's a very easy challenge. Also, CAS cards don't take long to make.. Each one of these cards didn't take more than ten minutes.. You have three more days, including today... join us here :)

See you all soon.. And in case I don't post before Diwali, here's wishing you guys a very very very Happy Diwali and a Prosperous New Year!

Love,
Nikita.. :)

16 comments:

  1. They are so cute n quick made Nikita...thanks for sharing...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ruchi... That was the idea.. that the cards be simple as well as quick... It's amazing how such quick cards can also turn out so well.. Thanks for the appreciation! :)

      Delete
  2. waoh! niki they r sooooo cute! I love CAS as always & I am in love with each ones u created !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharada... CAS is turning out to become my favourite... ;)

      Delete
  3. They're very cute!! And each shows so much love.. I also like it that you've taken care to photograph each note with a matching background.. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, EsVee, for your kind words... :) And another thank you for noticing such tiny details... It's really important to take a good photograph of your creation... Only then will it have the desired impact.. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.