Friday 25 October 2013

Have a WHALE of a time...

A super good morning to all you beautiful crafters out there! 

I'm here with my inspiration for the current challenge #19 - word play.. This one is so so cute and for once we're doing CAS.. psssst- its not my style, but hey I'm open to trying everything! ;o)


Before I forget, here's a quick reminder about our Share and Win contest on Facebook running until 31st October,2013. All you need to do is click HERE to visit our Facebook Page, like our page and share this picture on your timeline (as public) and then mention"Done" as a comment. Simple! :)


Here is my card



I recently went to mom's place and boy did i have fun! It was just awesome! Hence my sentiment comes from that fun trip of mine!! :)


I had a "Whale" of a time!!



To create the waves I tore up a few pieces of paper at random. Using my chipped sapphire and tumbled glass inks I made the waves at sea! :) 



The whale is a memory box die that I've coloured using my koi waterbrush and the chipped sapphire ink. A lil googly eye and the whale was ready :)

The sentiment is hand written :)


Thats all from me today.. Do check out the gorgeous new stuff at lulupu and also for the product reviews coming up soon! :)


Supplies used



5 comments:

  1. This is sooo cute...actually had a whale of a time making CAS card for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the waves n super cute whale !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Couldnt find the whale die in the Lulupu store. Please give the link!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.