Monday 28 October 2013

Guest Designer - Indira Tanwar

Hello!

Guess who we have as our DT this time? Its Indira!!

Coincidentally had both the Guest Designer from our last DT team this month ; ) First Ujjwal and then Indira!

And the amazing part is Indira is sharing not 1 , not 2 but 3 awesome inspirational cards for Lulupu Challenge#19 - Word Play!


Over to Indira.....


Hi folks! My name is Indira Tanwar and I am an art fanatic. I live in Mumbai (India) with my husband. I am a Knowledge Management professional at an IT MNC. Many of you might know me as a past DT of Lulupu.
I enjoy and admiring all forms of arts and crafts. I like to recycle stuff and make use of the stuff lying around the house. I love to try out new techniques, be it trying new card folds  or new tools, etc. I have learnt a lot from being a part of the blog world and each day I continue to get inspiration from the lovely and talented crafters around me.
And here are my 3 cards to inspire you for this fortnights challenge at Lulupu blog.


I really love making CAS cards but sometimes get drifted away by new tools and techniques. This challenge set by Lulupu team gave me the opportunity to get back to this style and try out some fun CAS cards. Sometimes the problem with CAS cards is that you don't have the right stamps or craft supplies to convert your imagination into art.








I faced this challenge while making these cards. I thought of some sentiments to fit this challenge, and when I looked around, I did not have the required stamps, etc. So I decided to hand draw my cards. A little doodling here and there and you are all set. I got so carried away with the idea that I ended up making 3 cards. I guess that makes enough food for thought for you :)
My cards measure 4x4 inches. I have used distress inks to color them.  I have also used stickles from Lulupu store to add some bling to them.
Happy Crafting and I hope you like my inspiration.
Cheers,
Indira

9 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.