Monday 25 February 2013

Our Story-Mdf mini album





Hi friends!
I am sure you must have feasted your eyes on the many beautiful projects shared by our very talented and creative design team members.I am sharing my first MDF project ever.It took me some days to think how to go about it .....but once it was in my head;it took less than an hour to execute it.I am sharing  a pictorial tutorial for the same.Hope it is clear.If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
I had good fun with all these beautiful patterned papers and veneer shapes.Aren't they amazing?


 The tutorial
Linking it to the guest challenge at do more with less-Text + chipboard technique with Keren Tamir!

Supplies used.

Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

7 comments:

  1. Looks awesome..Snehal could you please resize the pic and upload as even on clicking not able to see the writing or details in the collage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cool especially love the flower and bird.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your MDF mini album looks beautiful Snehal ...Love the pattern papers you have used and also the misted bird and flower chipboard too :)...Thanks for sharing the tute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is soooooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.