Wednesday 13 February 2013

Guest Designer for February - Erum Tasneem

Hi there,

How have you been? I am hoping that you are enjoying this month's fun challenge :)

I am here to announce our second Guest Designer of the month. A very talented and creative, Erum Tasneem from Vibgyor Krafts!





Do read on more about our lovely guest designer and see how she tackled this month's challenge with her super fabulous card!! Trust me, you'll be floored... as we were when we saw her take on the theme.. :)



Over to Erum..


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hey hi people I am Erum, most of you know me as E.T. and if you don't know me, well hello there!
I have been crafting since quite some time now and I am a card maker but new found love is Journaling! Oh I sooo love to make journals! 


I am so honored to be guest designing for Lulupu - The Craft Lounge! Karuna is a friend and I am so proud of how far she has come with this dream of hers (no longer a dream). 

The challenge for me is exciting; "Color Splash + innovative ways to use a punch" . I make all sorts of cards and shabby chic being my main love I really wanted to give my colorful card a shabby feel. 

To incorporate the "punch" part of the challenge, I used one of the MS border punches and punched on one side of a long strip (length of your strip depends on how many or less ridges you want). A score board is your best friend in making these rosettes! Take a lookey at what I came up with and how the rosette turned out. I can not wait to see what you guys create!
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Isn't that gorgeous?
Don't forget to leave some love for Erum :) and participate in our Lulupu Challenge#9

Have a great day!


12 comments:

  1. Love the layering on this Erum..fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is gorgeous Erum. And the rosette is too cute.Love your shabby chic style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layering and fantastic rosette.thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool :) Loved the way you have layered the card... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Erum ..love the layering and your oh so perfect rosette :)...what an amazing inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely stunning card !!
    loved every bit of it , thank you so much for the inspiration !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WoW!! What a gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the layering and shabby look !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wov! This is really very different and lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love your cards Erum and this one is no exception.

    You have an amazing eye for putting colours and texture together.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Talk about the perfect layout! Love every piece of this gorgeous card, Erum.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.