Tuesday 5 February 2013

Cake toppers using punch craft

 

Hello friends


Its  Snehal here.Having fun  creating projects for our latest challenge?I am really amazed at the kind of stuff my fellow DT members are churning out...and today its my turn to show you something based on Splash of colors along with using your punches creatively.So here is my take on it.
A-Monkey
B-Bride
C-Groom
D-Pirate

1-Elephant
2-Bird.

I have made these cake toppers using punches.
I am also sharing a pictorial tutorial on the same.


Thanks for passing by.
supplies used.
-->

9 comments:

  1. Omg !!!Snehal these are just so clever and totally adorable ..i love the way you have used the basic punch shapes to create such lovely fun cake toppers...this is simply fabulous!! ..Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really very sweet. I love this creative idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ! These are very cute ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so adorable Snehal and fabulous us of punches..that little elepahant is specially so cute..thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely one ..they will indeed serve many purpose beside cake toppers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.