Wednesday 13 August 2014

Guest Designer - Anuja

Happy Wednesday Crafters,
Shilpa here,
With another versatile guest at Lulupu blog today.
She was the winner in our last month challenge. She is known for her crisp cards and gorgeous flowers.
Please welcome,

Anuja Thavamani


Hello Everyone!!!
I’m Anuja from Bangalore, this is my first post as a Guest Designer for Lulupu.Started with ORIGAMI when I was small, later I experimented with all types of crafts such as Doll making , Quilling , card making , Jewelry making , Mixed media, Altered art , etc. A year back I started my blog craftcollage.blogspot.in to showcase the ideas as well as to join various challenges in the blogging world.
Today I was asked to make a macho card with Distress inks to go along with the challenge of this month.
Here’s my step by step Hot Air Balloon Card




Started with Cobalt blue DCWV card 4 ¼ by 5 ½.
Using the pattern paper created the tag and distressed them with vintage ink. Small tag (2 ¾ x 1 ½) Big tag (3 ¾ x 1 7/8 ).





Stamp and Die from Papertreyink.To make the yellow balloon, I stuck five balloons to together so that it looks like a chipboard diecut. For the red balloon fold the diecut into half and stick it side by side to get that look…




                                                                   Inside my card


To get that Spiral I used 





Thanks to the Lulupu team for giving me this opportunity.

Hope you all liked it!!!!





10 comments:

  1. wowie! Loved every bit of ur creation Anuja! Its so unique n new........would love to see more of ur creations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. super card Anuja...loved the spiral inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card anuja. .. absolutely gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card.Love all the little details and that hot air balloon is striking!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Anuja and super duper card...loved the interactive pop up element Especially !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Loved the 3d balloon and the inside too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.