Friday 13 December 2013

Blog Hop Day 5 and guest Designer Erum

Are you having fun yet? We are now almost mid way of our blog hop and Boy we sure are excited and waiting to see what the results will be like!

Also lots of prices to be fun. check out the details here.

Today we have yet another and one of my very favourite people E.T from the blog land. Here is a a little peek into what she has made and I have to tell you its super awesome!

Over to Erum!

Because it is Lulupu's yearly event and because I {heart} Karuna, I chose this special project for the hop. I made a chipboard album using gorgeous (new to me) Spellbinder dies for a beautiful daughter. My work has been made so much easier since I have found mulberry roses LOL. This is a very pretty album unlike my super grungy Journals. For an inside look visit my blog!


9 comments:

  1. cover of album looks wonderful with roses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome gardenia's will hop to E.T to know more. Thanks for the blog hop, really beautiful projects
    Adhiraacreations

    Adhiraa@Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flowers... AM hopping on to the Blog to check what it is...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty !! Love the flowers and ofcrse the album its super gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and it's soo beautiful just like the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.