Wednesday 10 February 2016

Wood Veneer Hearts & Arrows Card

Hello, everyone!

Nikita here and today I am sharing a card for the current challenge:

#58 Hearts & Arrows

For this challenge, you have to:
1. Create a Card, Layout or a 3D Project.
2. Use Hearts & Arrows (both) in your project in ADDITION TO any other embellishments you wish to use. The hearts & arrows could be either on your patterned paper, stamped, die-cuts, stickers, hand drawn, wood veneer or sewn on your project - anything. But make sure Hearts & Arrows are visible.
3. Try and use colours other than RED & PINK. Though red and pink ARE ALLOWED, we'd like to see how you get creative with the colours.
4. Last date for submission is February 29, 2016, 11:55 PM IST.

Before submission, please read general guidelines HERE.

For my project, I decided to make a 6" x 6" Card. I have used papers from Kaisercrafts' Notes & Things 6x6 paper pad



I have stamped the sentiment using The Craft's Meow's Side by Side Stamp Set.



The gold foil flourish and the card with the quote are die cuts from My Mind's Eye's Market Street Collectibles.


I've also used white fabric tape. To add the hearts & arrows I have used Studio Calico Wood Veneers

Here are a few more pictures! 



That's all I have for you now! You have till the end of the month to enter the challenge. Add your entries HERE.

See you next time!

Love,
Nikita.

SUPPLIES

Wood Veneer
White Fabric Tape

6 comments:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.