Hello my lovely friends !
Its valou here , back with another lulupu challenge.
And i'm sure u all had an amazing time playing with us in our last challenge which was love themed :)
Anyway getting on to the latest challenge
Challenge #26 - Try Something New !
Here is my take on the challenge
For this card, I used some paper " white Bazzil Cardstock " and some paper " red Bazzil Cardstock ". The piece of white paper is embossed with "Cuttlebug" and a file " Provocraft-Peas ". Edges are used with "Old Distresser".
I colorized it in the following way:
- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Distress Forest Moss".
I stuck my image on a die-cut realized with a dies " Sherri Baldy ".
For the decoration, I added the embellishments following ones:
- A big red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- A white carnation.
- A red and white rose (20 mm).
- A white flower " Lily ".
- One young red flower " Kaisercraft ".
- Two red flowers with pistils.
- White snowballs.
- Two die-cuts "Foliages" realized with a dies "Marianne Designs".
All the flowers are covered with some touches of "Glitter Stickels Froste Lace".
Under the image, I stuck of the white lace. Then, I stuck a bow which I realized with a piece of ribbon " red Organza " and I decorated it with a red feather and with a red flower " Lilidaft ".
I really love the way it looks :)
Hope u like it too !
im waiting to see all your lovely makes !