Saturday 9 June 2012

Rock and roll stamping

Hi Peeps!

Sharing not one but two cards with you...using rock and roll stamping technique.What you basically do here is to use two different inks and use the lighter ink first and the roll the edges of the stamp on the darker ink and then stamp to create this effect.I also used the lovely washi tapes and some bling on these very simple cards.

This is my last post from pune as I am leaving for udhampur tomorrow.

Hope you like the cards and the easy but cool technique and use it...and most importantly enjoy it.



Supplies used
Invitation stamp by Micia
Purple micia full size ink pad
Pink MICIA full size Ink pad
20 pack ink pigment set
Floral bright Washi tape
Shabby chic rose washi tape
And used the fantastic corner chomper to give those rounded edges to my card.Its a fantastic buy...believe me.
The tapes are absolutely gorgeous.the inkpads are juicy and beautiful and the stamps are rubber ones and for you to decide how they are.I loved working with them.
Thanks for passing by.
HUGS!

1 comment:

  1. OH wow snehal both your cards are so lovely!! i love the washi tape's you have used and fab stamping!!! don't know if i can participate...but will try my best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.