Monday, 31 August 2015

CASE this sketch - Mixed Media Layout

Hello dear crafters, 

How are you all doing. Are you all enjoying the challenge this month - Babies - A lil bit of heaven :) 


Do check out the post and link your entries to win an awesome goodie bag from Lulupu. 


For this post, we have a CASE sketch from Tanvi, which  I have interpreted in the canvas layout. 


Here is the full look of the layout. I have used pattern paper on canvas along with some stencilling and use of gelatoes. The focus of the canvas is the picture which I have laid out on a die cut circle. To add some interest, I have used some ceramic flowers, and lace trims from my personal stash and some pearl embellishments. The sentiments are die cut and coloured with gelatoes



Here's a close up look of the die cut sentiments and the patterned paper with the lace. I hope you liked my project. 

See you all soon!

Love,
Dolly

Supplies available at Lulupu:

2 comments:

  1. This is one awesome canvas and I loved the gold look To the entire canvas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely textures in the background dolly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.

There was an error in this gadget