Tuesday 11 October 2016

'Penny Black - Golden Moment' Mini Album

Hello.

Chirali here. I hope everyone is doing great. :)

So today I am here with a mini album made from a very refreshing 6*6 paper pad of Penny Black, 'Golden Moment.' It contains papers full of colors which are perfect for almost any themed album.

Here is what I created:




Flowers on front are die cut from this paper pad only. Those birds have been fussy cut from same papers. So cool, isn't it?

Some inside photos:





And yes, how can I forget our ongoing challenge #66, 'Bling a Ding with stamping twist'. Therefore have used a simple stamped and embossed sentiment. Click here to enter with your creations.

I hope you enjoyed it.

Keep crafting.

Thanks,
Chirali. :)

Supplies used:

1. Golden Moment - Penny Black 6x6 Paper pad


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and feedback.