Tuesday 1 July 2014

Lulupu Challenge # 34 - Bingo!


Hi Friends,
This is Hussena here ,
A very warm welcome to our brand new challenge. Hope you guys had fun participating in our last challenge,  we have received some really amazing enteries for our last challenge #33 and you guys have totally rocked our new Lulupu color logo with the twist of banners :) So for those who have participated please give yourselves a pat on the back for a work done well! :)
Well now onto our current challenge # 34 which is everyone's favorite Bingo !! And what's more the twist  with our Bingo grid is Anything goes Isn't that an easy peasy one. I know all of you are going to have a blast with our this challenge :)
Here's a look at the Bingo grid :


Challenge # 34 - Qualification Guidelines
{General Guidelines here}
1. Create ANY project based on the Bingo grid. { You can choose from any line whether it's vertical, down, across or horizontal }. You can create a card, tag, layout, mixed media canvas or just about anything as long as you include the three elements of the bingo line.
2. You have to include all the THREE ELEMENTS of the line that you choose and it MUST be prominent  in your project.
3. Deadline to submit is 15 July 2014, until 11:55pm  IST.

For the ribbon element of the bingo grid, you can also use laces/twines and it will be qualified.

And, now onto the prize that the winner wins for this challenge!
A Pebbles Basics Paper Pad #2  -5.5"x 8.5"
 Isn't this paper pad so beautiful ?! One of you lucky ducky's is sure to lay their hands on this beautiful prize!

Here's a look at what I have created :
 {I have chosen Pattern papers/Ribbons/Wood Veneers}
I have made a tag card :


To create my tag card, I first cut my cardstock to 3.5 inches x 5.5 inches square and I cut out the two diagonal sides to create the tag shape. Then, I layered it with pattern paper - the black embossed design that you see on my card is actually a  DCWV pattern paper, isn't it beautiful ?! I layered a paper doily, and created my flower using Spellbinder's Rose Creations die. Added some pollens and fillers with some pretty little butterflies and as a final touch created the 'Thank you' sentiment tag using Lawn Fawn Harold's ABC stamp set. I have just recently laid my hands on this and I am so in love with it!
Firstly, I really love the fonts of this and it opens up so many possibilities for creating your own sentiments which I totally like. Now, I don't have to keep hunting for the precise size sentiment stamps to fit my card. Rather, I can customize my very own sentiment now :D

Another tool, which is TOTALLY awesome is the Imaginisce Score n' pierce tool! I know many of you have your own scoring tools with your score boards, but this retractable pen with FOUR options of score and piercing tool is totally fabulous!! The scoring stylus glides smoothly into the grooves of the score-board whether it's the Martha Stewart or the Score-Pal and the piercing tool with the two different needle tips is not only perfect for all that little piercings on your projects, I found it to be a very handy tool to remove all the tiny bits of paper that get stuck on the dies. I would definitely recommend this tool to any crafter whether a newbie or an experienced one!

Supplies used for my card from www.lulupu.com :


An InLinkz Link-up

Do participate in our bingo challenge. It's a really easy one this time and what's more, you get to take home a beautiful paper pad by giving us a winning entry! :D
And, do drop me a line to let me know if you like my project. Would love to know your views on it :)
Have a nice day everyone!

20 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! So you, Hussena! Just wanted to know if making flowers with round punches is acceptable or is it only border punches? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Rupa!
      About your question, you can use any kind of punches for making flowers or embellishments. The punches category in the Bingo grid is common to both Border, Corner as well as other punches!
      Hope I have clarified your query :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely tag card Hussena! !! Love the blooms!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a Gorgeous Tag Hussena !

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is such a beautiful tag hussena, bingo is easy one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing hussena. .. amazing color combo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is nice a lovely tag...one question, what comes in wood/veneers? is it a real wood? can we use candy sticks?:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Avni,
      Thank you so much :) ..When we say wood veneers or Mdf we are looking for mostly laser cut wooden embellishments like the ones from studio calico ,Kaisercraft or even the ones sold locally and I don't think candy sticks fall in that category.Hope this is clear:)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a cute tag... So can we choose diagonally like heat embossing ,ribbons and sprays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Darshana,
      Yes of course you can choose the diagonal line ..Bascially any line in the bingo grid is ok ..I have mentioned all the details in the challenges rules do read it through once :)

      Delete
  9. Fantastic post, Hussena!! I am totally inspired by your card and words !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful, gorgeous tag Husseena! Love your work always:).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much all you lovely ladies for all the comments and encouragement :) ..Your appreciation means a lot !

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty tag and pleasant colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome tag Hussena! Your work always is beautiful and elegant! <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome tag card Hussena! love the gorgeous bloom! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous tag, Hussena. Looks so pleasant as usual :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Interesting challenge and lovely tag Hussena. I always admire your handmade blooms. this one is also beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so cool.. Love it Hussena.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and feedback.